SURF’s work is based on the knowledge and experience of our cross-sector membership of over 300 organisations.
By joining SURF, your support will help us to continue to be an effective catalyst for improving all our efforts in regenerating Scotland’s disadvantaged communities.
Reasons to join
- Networking opportunities at SURF events
- Raise the issues that matter to you in focused discussion sessions
- Share news and events via the SURF website
- Get connected to an influential network of policymakers and practitioners
- Contribute to SURF network responses to policy consultations
- A complimentary invitation to the SURF Conference
- Advance notice and priority access for SURF events
- Invitations to be part of SURF Conference and event programmes
- Access to the Scotregen policy journal and other SURF publications
- Receive items of interest through direct member communications
Sponsor membership £5,000 + VAT
Sponsor Membership is ideal for organisations who wish to place themselves at the forefront of independent regeneration and social inclusion debate in Scotland. By becoming a sponsor member of SURF, organisations demonstrate their commitment to holistic, community-based regeneration. We are committed to working closely with our sponsor members to develop events and initiatives which affect the most disadvantaged communities in Scotland.
In addition to all the standard benefits of becoming a member of SURF, Sponsor Members receive recognition in all SURF literature and communications. Sponsor Members are also promoted as key supporters of our Annual Lecture, Conference and Best Practice Awards.
As a Sponsor Member you can nominate up to 50 key contacts within your organisation to receive SURF information and reports, and receive three free places at our Annual Conference, and three free places at our SURF Awards Presentation Dinner.
Organisation membership £50 + VAT
In addition to receiving all the standard benefits of becoming a member of SURF, Organisation Membership entitles member organisations to nominate up to 10 key contacts to receive SURF information and reports.
Community group membership £20 + VAT
Community organisations are eligible to join SURF and receive the above organisation member benefits for a lower membership rate.
Individual membership £20 + VAT
Individual Membership is open to any person with an interest in regeneration who may not have access to corporate membership, including Students, Retired Practitioners or Individuals working in other fields.
Please note individual membership must be registered to a home address.