Achieving Community Empowerment (ACE) is a programme delivered by the Scottish Community Development Centre (SCDC) and funded by the Big Lottery Fund in Scotland.
Community groups in Scotland can apply for support as part of ACE’s rolling programme; SCDC can provide at least 10 days of support to community groups in the following areas:
- Helping groups to identify what they’re good at and where they need to improve/become more effective
- Helping groups to develop a plan of action in order to make desired changes
- Supporting groups to put existing plans into action
- Sitting down with groups at the end of the year to review progress and identify what needs to be done next
- Networking at the end of the year to share learning and experiences
For more information and details of how to apply, visit the SCDC website to download an ACE flyer from the SCDC website or contact Aileen Skillen.
Contact: Aileen Skillen
Position: Administrator, Scottish Community Development Centre
Tel: 0141 248 1924