North Carrick Community Benefit Company, based in South Ayrshire, is a community-led organisation with new and ambitious place-based plans for developing opportunities and inclusive growth. As they evolve, they are looking for a forward-thinking Property Development Manager to drive forward a number of plans and assist in the next stage of their development.
NCCBC has secured funding for a 3-year project to recruit a Project Development Manager (PDM)
to develop the proposals.
Project Development Manager Deliverables
- Develop a Masterplan for the HEV and a detailed Business Plan for its phased implementation and delivery with potential funding streams identified.
- Undertake research, seek best practice examples, and lead visits to exemplar enterprises/developments to inform on the development of the Masterplan and Business Plan for the HEV.
- Produce options appraisals for HEV and sites to the Development Trust Manager.
- Procure and manage built environment consultants.
- Develop a risk register for the project.
- Provide advice to the Development Trust Manager on separate but related regeneration opportunities in North Carrick including possible community asset transfers, the improvement of existing community-owned buildings and the development of new ones, and proposals to create new retail spaces and new tourist attractions.
- Produce monthly reports to the Board on progress.
The current brief is for a part-time contractor to establish the project and lead the work in its crucial
first year. It is envisaged that in the second year of the project the post will become a staff member
of a new “North Carrick 2030” Development Trust being established to lead on the implementation
of the findings of the Foundations for Recovery programme.
The PDM will have the opportunity to transfer into the Trust if of interest.
Full Details – Property Development Manager NCCBC Final Jun23
Tenders should be returned by Monday 17th July at 12noon via email to firstname.lastname@example.org