The Scottish Community Development Centre (SCDC) is inviting community groups to apply for support through the ACE programme, which now entering its fourth year.
ACE stands for Achieving Community Empowerment and is a programme funded by the Big Lottery Fund in Scotland. It provides support for community groups. SCDC aim to provide at least 10 days of support for at least 10 community groups a year. This support will focus on the following areas:
- Helping groups to identify what they’re good at and where they need to improve/become more effective;
- Helping groups to develop a plan of action in order to make their required changes;
- Supporting groups to put their plan into action;
- Sitting down at the end of the year to review progress and identify what needs to be done;
- Networking to share learning and experiences.
If you are interested in finding out more, please visit SCDC’s ACE webpage.